cable penetration sentence in Hindi"cable penetration" meaning in Hindi
- You have declines in cable penetration growth now.
- However, cable penetration has only reached around 22 percent of British homes so far.
- Instead, the plan is designed to increase cable penetration with the lower basic price.
- Many Canadian cities have cable penetration rates of 90 per cent or more of television households.
- Despite its modest cable penetration in the area, TBN has poured significant resources into WTBY in recent years.
- Houston's cable penetration is less than in the other markets ( about 57 percent here compared with 67 percent nationally ).
- Even after the digital television transition, WGGS's transmitter only provides cable penetration in the Greenville / Spartanburg / Asheville market.
- In 1984, Star TV began winding down operations due to the fact cable penetration eliminated the need for Subscription TV over the air.
- All components of fireproof vaults must meet the fire protection rating of the vault itself, including doors, HVAC penetrations and cable penetrations.
- The channel claims to be reaching more than 22.5 million homes nationwide with a cable penetration of over 87 % in metro cities.