cabane sentence in Hindi"cabane" meaning in Hindi cabane in a sentence
- There were short, parallel cabane struts from the upper fuselage.
- The aircraft features interplane struts and inverted " V " cabane struts.
- Cabane struts joined the wing centre section to the upper fuselage longerons.
- The wings are strut-braced with both interplane struts and cabane struts.
- The wings are strut-braced with both jury struts and cabane struts.
- The wing was supported over the fuselage with steel inverted V cabane struts.
- The lower beam also provided an attachment point for cabane to both spars.
- The wing was supported by interplane struts, cabane struts and flying wires.
- Short cabane struts from the fuselage supported the centre of the upper wing.
- The aircraft features interplane struts and cabane struts.