by installments sentence in Hindi"by installments" meaning in Hindi by installments in a sentence
- Goh Chok Tong has accepted my offer to pay by installments,
- Paying by installments means incurring interest charges, currently 9 percent.
- The ongoing massacres in Palestine today are massacres by installments,
- Slaves were able to pay for their freedom by installments.
- Jose paid from the Parish funds and by installments Fr.
- The encyclopedia was sold in bound volumes, with payment by installments.
- Serial books are also in the offing and will be priced by installment.
- Instead of bankrupting the Cardinals quickly, the Braves broke them by installment payments.
- The SDR is exercised on a tranche by installment basis of 25 percent per tranche.
- After negotiation the firm agreed to repay Bt600, 000 by installment into his account, he said.