by inches sentence in Hindi"by inches" meaning in Hindi by inches in a sentence
- Remember not to lunge backward; always go backwards slowly inch by inch.
- He missed three birdie putts by inches on the final 10 holes.
- He missed the par putt by inches and tapped in for bogey.
- Being practical and hard working men they made their way by inches.
- She misses by inches, groans and falters backward onto an outstretched hand.
- Inch by inch, the familiar swirl of destruction churns through distant waters.
- He must have just missed by inches every tree on my place.
- Harmon missed " by inches " the kick for extra point.
- I have to continue to remind myself to take it inch by inch.
- I was told that the constitutional process was going ahead inch by inch,