butteries sentence in Hindi"butteries" meaning in Hindi butteries in a sentence
- _Glen Ellen Chardonnay ( buttery, full-bodied ).
- They are light and buttery compared with other dried white beans.
- When cooked, they're tender, sweet and buttery.
- Others loved the buttery crust and fresh-fruit tasting filling.
- "Buttery, pleasantly bitter, " says another.
- The dessert is great with thin lemon or buttery shortbread cookies.
- Season with salt _ enough to bring out the buttery flavor.
- The color of milk chocolate; smooth, sweet and buttery.
- Sometimes the 93 percent fat-free, sometimes the buttery.
- Not overly buttery, with enough acid to balance the fat.