burthens sentence in Hindi"burthens" meaning in Hindi
- She was of 300 tons burthen and had a flush deck.
- He never felt life a sore and a weary burthen.
- Purchased in 1775, the vessel was measured at 299 tons burthen.
- It also gives her burthen as 393 ( bm ).
- She was of roughly 700 tons burthen and her engines were of.
- She measured 75 tonnes burthen and was armed with 8 small guns.
- She was of 130 tons burthen, with a crew of 78 men.
- The ship's tonnage was 760 tons burthen.
- Her beam was with a hold depth of and measuring 1130 tons burthen.
- The ships were burthen of 1, 322 tons.