burst up sentence in Hindi"burst up" meaning in Hindi
- Smith burst up the middle and had no Bruins left to beat.
- Abdul-Jabbar highlighted the drive with a 3-yard touchdown burst up the middle.
- On the next play, Larry Johnson burst up the middle for a touchdown.
- A burst up to 10 images in 4 seconds was possible.
- The circuitry can correct error bursts up to 11 bits long.
- On second-and-4 at the Aggies'39, Montgomery burst up the middle for a 29-yard gain.
- Wheatley then burst up the middle for 8 yards and a 20-6 Giants lead.
- But Walker took the kickoff and burst up the middle to the Philadelphia 44.
- In less than three minutes, the ship bursts up and out of the deep.
- He bursts up the middle, picks up the child and heads for the end zone.