burst transmission sentence in Hindi"burst transmission" meaning in Hindi
- From the design point of view, TCP Wave is based on burst transmission paradigm.
- Officials noted, for example, that there was no burst transmission device in his car.
- By extending a radio mast, a submarine can also use a " burst transmission " technique.
- A burst transmission takes only a fraction of a second, minimizing a submarine's risk of detection.
- Since burst transmissions from different ONUs now may have different line rates, this method is termed " dual-rate TDMA ".
- Or a special radio can be used to send a burst transmission giving the target's coordinates to air traffic controllers overhead.
- Using a PRC112 hand-held radio transponder, an airman can send out burst transmissions, lasting under one second, on one of five frequencies.
- Burst transmission, however, enables communications between data terminal equipment ( DTEs ) and a data network operating at dissimilar data signaling rates.
- This was needed because Soviet submarines began to use wide-band burst transmissions in the early 1960s to make themselves more difficult to pinpoint.
- This communications system often employs recorders to transmit pre-recorded messages in real time or in burst transmissions, which minimize the time that a spy needs to be on the air.