built form sentence in Hindi"built form" meaning in Hindi
- The built form of Kandavara appears like a hat from the air.
- Sooner or later, that desire will express itself in built form.
- And perhaps designers can accelerate social change by representing progressive attitudes in built form.
- Osborne Village is a complex urban community with a rich heritage and diverse built forms.
- He built forms, similar to those used in pouring concrete, but only four feet high.
- His artworks reflect the style of his ancestors hand-built forms used for cooking and storage.
- The influences of its built form and bioclimatic ideas can be found in Yeang's later work.
- He sought to find ecologically benign ways to make this built form green and humane to inhabit.
- The building's built form has an organic geometry in Yeang's on-going explorations to derive an ecological aesthetic.
- The classical hull of the cutter, with straight bow and spoon shaped stern, was built form oak.