building trade sentence in Hindi"building trade" meaning in Hindi
- He later returning to the building trade, running his own small business.
- For example, in the building trades, all painters belong to the painters'union.
- Loxley volunteered much for the new American movement among the building trades.
- Subsequently it reverted to making joinery and doors for the building trade.
- Building trade employment remains 15 percent higher than in May last year.
- In 1905 he was elected president of the Structural Building Trades Alliance.
- The most common occupations in Lakewood were farming and the building trades.
- The Mills Building trading floor had a massive expansion in September 1984.
- His father was a contractor and introduced him to the building trade.
- Given the current situation overseas, care is needed in building trading relationships,