book collection sentence in Hindi"book collection" meaning in Hindi book collection in a sentence
- The Qube has one of the best comic book collections at Harvard.
- My comic book collection and my baseball card collection come to mind.
- The rare books collection also has early Bibles that can be photographed.
- The arson destroyed 20 years of research and plant and book collections.
- It had room to allow for additions to book collections and student workspaces.
- He left his rare book collection ( 1581 monographs ) to McGill university.
- He was a skillful painter and gathered an important book collection.
- He donated a book collection of early Canadiana to McGill University.
- Hugh's book collection was presented to the National Library of Scotland.
- The genesis of the formation regarding the book collection dates 1970s.