book collecting sentence in Hindi"book collecting" meaning in Hindi book collecting in a sentence
- Several books collecting his poster art have been published as well.
- Both the columns and the books collecting them gained national acclaim.
- The early 20th century ushered in a heyday of American book collecting.
- He also held seminars on book collecting at the Bryant Library in Roslyn.
- Robertson Davies writes about the idiosyncrasies of book collecting.
- He also advanced the idea of book collecting as a means of investment.
- My book collecting habits are manic, and I am a confessed clutterholic.
- Head was interested in book collecting and supported the anti-slavery movement.
- Miniature-book collecting has a long history.
- For some, book collecting complements another collection.