book club sentence in Hindi"book club" meaning in Hindi book club in a sentence
- He was also responsible for the establishment of the Times Book Club.
- He is currently managing director of Book Club Finance and Securities Plc.
- The second printing was an Alternate Selection of the Evangelical Book Club.
- Surely her book club would rise up as one on her behalf.
- There are a variety of book clubs hosted throughout the library system.
- She observed that most book clubs tend to have females as members.
- He also spoke regularly at the Libertarian Book Club in New York.
- This division was better known as BCA ( Book Club Associate ).
- The Science Fiction Book Club subsequently reprinted the complete set in hardcover.
- Coffman has served on the History Book Club advisory committee since 1987.