book case sentence in Hindi"book case" meaning in Hindi book case in a sentence
- The Penguin Books case was the last at which Byrne presided.
- This incident brought them fear that the officials would book case on them and jailed.
- Neutral pictures showed such things as a fireplug, a book case or an ordinary landscape.
- This was a text-book case for a march-in,
- Then she and Don bought an antique glass book case and she put them in there.
- The pine pews and silky oak prayer book case were made by the Jondaryan station carpenter.
- Works from his cat collection include Frederick the Literate, a mackerel tabby asleep on a book case.
- Critics of the settlement called the settlement a text-book case of why strict legal rules are needed.
- Critics of the settlement, though, called the settlement a text-book case of why strict legal rules are needed.
- This was a photographic reprint of the 11th edition, and was often sold with an accompanying book case.