book binder sentence in Hindi"book binder" meaning in Hindi book binder in a sentence
- Post-dressmaking O'Sullivan learned the bindery trade and became an accomplished book binder.
- Book Binder has been described as a guitar-picking hillbilly bluesman.
- Artisans in service of the court included painters, book binders, furriers, jewellers and goldsmiths.
- It was while working as a book binder that he met the printer Jijibhai Chhapghar.
- :: In that case, I bet the paper was defective when delivered to the book binder.
- She became a book binder and, after this, a German ( her second language ) writer.
- By the mid-to late 1960s Book Binder was recording for both Kicking Mule and Blue Goose Records.
- Not those lonely, all-night-gas-station, phone-on-a-pole booths with an empty phone-book binder swinging haplessly from a frayed cable.
- Past instructors include Arlo Guthrie, John Hammond, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Rory Block, Peter Rowan and Roy Book Binder.
- The ministry has repeatedly announced various plans to deregulate markets, and there are book binders filled with proposals.