book balance sentence in Hindi"book balance" meaning in Hindi
- The city kept its books balanced and Barry attracted bright, capable administrators.
- Otherwise, he's just trying to make the books balance.
- And now here we are again, back to a government that can't keep its books balanced.
- Chad, I noted, had an official Olympic bus driver's map book balanced on the steering wheel.
- If they are large, that signals that the city may be having trouble keeping its books balanced.
- Khlebnikov's audit showed that the books balanced to the ruble, with all income and disbursements accounted for.
- But the charter also requires him to be fiscally prudent, and to keep the city's books balanced.
- The books balance humor, romance and suspense.
- The group has often advocated a mix of tax increases and spending cuts to keep federal books balanced.
- Like Congress, none of the state legislatures are prepared to do the things necessary to make the books balance.