boodle sentence in Hindi"boodle" meaning in Hindi boodle in a sentence
- Unlike other London Dry gins, Boodles contains no citrus ingredients.
- Out here, vulgar mankind behind there, Boodles ."
- Sorry Boodles, but you've stepped in it now.
- At what point in the passage of time does booty become boodle?
- Boodle Hatfield said Friday that Major would got to court in December.
- The Boodle moniker failed to instill fear among rival gangs.
- In 2012, Boodles was purchased by Proximo Spirits of New Jersey.
- Boodle's Orange Fool is a traditional club dish.
- He weighs less than a Boodle Bone and enthusiastically licks everyone he meets.
- He steals Palmer's dog, but discovers Boodle has just had surgery.