bloodworms sentence in Hindi"bloodworms" meaning
- I found a fairly secluded spot and baited two lines with bloodworms.
- Here are some examples Giant bloodworm, Frost man, Rot grub.
- They shared the same jetty rocks and silently passed bloodworms to each other.
- In fact, the fishermen said bloodworms have changed their way of thinking.
- They will readily accept frozen bloodworms, blackworms, and other frozen foods.
- Bloodworms are the ideal bait when fishing for spot.
- But once dangled from a hook, a bloodworm becomes a thing of beauty.
- But despite their fish-attracting powers, bloodworms are not used that frequently.
- A dozen bloodworms will cost you $ 5; nightcrawlers run about $ 2.
- Consequently, bloodworms can be difficult to find.