blighted area sentence in Hindi"blighted area" meaning in Hindi blighted area in a sentence
- Banks, Lee argues, can help rejuvenate blighted areas and make a profit.
- [Alfred Street ] is now in what city-planners call a blighted area.
- Redevelopment agencies pass bonds and can buy and develop land in blighted areas.
- With these improvements, residents and businesses have been attracted to formerly blighted areas.
- But police in California have been imposing them in gang-blighted areas since about 1987.
- St . James Church stands on a hill in a blighted area of Newark.
- The result, he said, is that business people make fewer investments in blighted areas.
- Over the decades, Augusta's waterfront had became a blighted area.
- Centennial Park will enliven a blighted area of downtown.
- TIFs, or tax increment financing districts, were created to stimulate economic development in blighted areas.