biro sentence in Hindi"biro" meaning in Hindi biro in a sentence
- Gyongyi Biro and Alexander Neander were the silent and able announcers.
- Biro said the men were not required to enter pleas Wednesday.
- Norbert Madras and Peter Biros led Hungary with three goals each.
- Biro was born in Paris in 1926 and grew up in Budapest.
- Much of Biro's 18-page report dwelt on children.
- Biro said he and a lieutenant carried out the executions.
- Egypt demanded an investigation after Biro's comments were made public.
- Biro was not returning telephone calls to his Khartoum hotel.
- Kenneth Biros was executed using the single-drug method.
- Dave Biro was left homeless and on the streets by Christmas 1982.