bilk sentence in Hindi"bilk" meaning in Hindi
- It's the Big Stall that bilks the taxpaying public.
- In 1956 the British clarinetist Acker Bilk founded his own ensemble.
- He referred repeatedly to Harte as " The Immortal Bilk ".
- From 1966 to 1968, he worked for clarinetist Acker Bilk.
- The asteroid 4425 Bilk is named in honour of the observatory.
- It les directly at the river Rhine, neighbouring to Bilk.
- She is the mother of three sons and lives in Bilk.
- It flows generally south between the Bilk Creek Mountains on the Winnemucca.
- Pseudolus exploits this fault to bilk money from them both.
- Consumer groups say unregulated companies have taken advantage of mold to bilk customers.