bigamous sentence in Hindi"bigamous" meaning in Hindi bigamous in a sentence
- In any case, such a marriage would have been bigamous.
- This was a bigamous marriage as he was already married to Jane.
- In total, Smith entered into seven bigamous marriages between 1908 and 1914.
- The bigamous nature of their marriage was kept secret during Bates's lifetime.
- But their union was genuine, and her four subsequent marriages were unwittingly bigamous.
- Yet we are importing bigamous, or even polygamous, unemployed foreigners and their children.
- They were joined in the dispute by bigamous and his son by that marriage illegitimate.
- The judge rejected the marriage as bigamous and sentenced Suffolk to 15 years penal servitude.
- Rao offers to marry Ratne despite his earlier marriage and live in a bigamous relationship.
- This marriage was considered bigamous, with Adelaide still alive and Christina possibly still alive.