big toe sentence in Hindi"big toe" meaning in Hindi big toe in a sentence
- Fassel said of Lewis, who sprained his big toe Sept . 21.
- Revenge will have to wait until the arthritic right big toe heals.
- In February the big toe on his right foot was operated on.
- The catches can be seen over the area of the big toe.
- TURF TOE : A painful jamming or hyperextension of the big toe.
- His eyes are moist and his big toe is encrusted in blood.
- Seau said all of his body parts ache except his big toe.
- A common problem involving the big toe is the formation of bunions.
- Ferrigan sticks a needle in the big toe of her right foot.
- He lost the nail on his big toe and was urinating blood.