biddy sentence in Hindi"biddy" meaning in Hindi biddy in a sentence
- Try to convince Biddy to shut up and let me concentrate.
- It occurs to me that Biddy and I are just alike.
- I used to average 26 a game, in Biddy ball,
- She does and discovers Biddy the Siamese cat curled up on the
- through my office window to catch Biddy napping on the sill.
- Ask a question and Biddy answers truthfully and to the point.
- Biddy is a Siamese cat . . . my Siamese cat.
- Then there will be two of us for Biddy to boss.
- She can do anything, that iddy-biddy little thing.
- You've let Biddy shred your house for almost a decade.