bear raid sentence in Hindi"bear raid" meaning in Hindi bear raid in a sentence
- Where bears raid crops or attack livestock, they may come into conflict with humans.
- A bear raid is a way of making it happen.
- Market manipulation is possible on a large scale, particular examples being ramping and bear raids.
- But the threat of intra-party warfare even after the election was enough to trigger a bear raid on the peso.
- A bear raid can be done by spreading negative rumors about the target firm, which puts downward pressure on the share price.
- It also said that Minkow's report triggered a bear raid which temporarily reduced the market capitalization of Lennar by $ 583 million.
- "This whole affair is shaping up to be a classic bear raid, " said Thomas Fedorek, a managing director for New York-based Kroll.
- The bear raid is a staple, perhaps the staple, of the low end of a small class of widely-despised traders known as short-sellers.
- While the girls prepare for the " Trial of Faith " event, a bear raids the camp and Phoebe becomes convinced that it ate Roxy.
- The only rational purpose of such a trade would be an attempt to manipulate the market in a strategy called a " bear raid ".