bear hug sentence in Hindi"bear hug" meaning in Hindi
- One of her coaches ran over and gave her a bear hug.
- She is 96 now, and Dole gave her an enthusiastic bear hug.
- He walked down the aisle and engulfed Jones in a bear hug.
- I just put a bear hug on him and took him down,
- As I regained my balance, he grabbed me in a bear hug.
- His performance would have earned him a bear hug from Bela Karolyi.
- It was a traditional Russian welcome : Bread, salt and bear hugs.
- It ended with a bear hug in the aisle of an airplane.
- Moneymaker pumped his fists and wrapped his father in a bear hug.
- Clinton embraced Kantor in a prolonged bear hug after announcing his appointment.