bear down on sentence in Hindi"bear down on" meaning in Hindi
- Finally, the worst hurricane in half a century bears down on Miami.
- Hayes was off with the punt, trying to bear down on Sanders.
- Most recently, Dole has expressed a determination to bear down on the president.
- However, when Cimon continued to bear down on the Persians, they accepted battle.
- However on emerging from the other side, a firestorm bears down on them.
- LOAD : A weight that bears down on a structural member.
- Meanwhile, a formidable storm system will bear down on the Pacific Northwest later Friday.
- WB at 9 : Parents'Weekend bears down on the school.
- What would happen should a hurricane bear down on Guantanamo?
- Hurricane Edouard will begin to bear down on the Middle Atlantic Coast on Sunday.