barrier beach sentence in Hindi"barrier beach" meaning in Hindi barrier beach in a sentence
- Cars are banned on most of Fire Island, a 30-mile barrier beach.
- Chesil Beach is a barrier beach on the southwest coast of the county.
- Lacking barrier beaches, it is directly exposed to Lake Ontario's winds and waves.
- The two barrier beaches are both nesting sites for the endangered piping plover.
- However, the barrier beach with its sand dunes eventually closed this opening permanently.
- The Chavara barrier beach portion contains concentration of heavy minerals above 60 %.
- The shortened Napatree Point is now a barrier beach without any roads or houses.
- Around 60 % of the Chavara barrier beach portion is composed of heavy minerals.
- Overall, the refuge encompasses over of barrier beach, intertidal wetland and fragile island habitats.
- Barrier beaches and river deltas migrated eastward into the seaway.