barretter sentence in Hindi"barretter" meaning in Hindi barretter in a sentence
- The barretter principle is still used as a detector for microwave radiation, similar to a bolometer.
- This problem was solved by the rectification capability of Reginald Fessenden's hot wire barretter and electrolytic detector.
- Prior to the introduction of the Audion, radio receivers had used a variety of barretters, and crystal detectors.
- In 1902 Fessenden developed what he called a " barretter " detector that would rectify an AM signal, but it was not very sensitive.
- The barretter used a fine platinum wire, called Wollaston wire, manufactured as a platinum core in a silver sheath that had to be stripped off with acid.