baptize sentence in Hindi"baptize" meaning in Hindi baptize in a sentence
- Huffington, however, said his wife is a baptized Christian.
- When you take words and baptize them, they become song.
- He beams as he's baptized into the party fold.
- He claimed French bloodlines, was baptized as Ferdinand La Menthe.
- The water-- it was like she was being baptized.
- One : Fill a sink with water and baptize those babies.
- The boy reportedly was brought to the church to be baptized.
- Some hold it is the day on which Christ was baptized.
- Last year he buried 21 residents, and baptized only two.
- Garcia was baptized as a baby and went to catechism classes.