banisters sentence in Hindi"banisters" meaning in Hindi banisters in a sentence
- Q . I am making fancy wood railings and banisters outdoors.
- Dohnanyi was able to grab the banister with his right hand.
- He was seen trying to cling to the banisters before falling.
- J . Banister estimates that this number is about 23 million.
- Original doors sash windows skirting tiling and banisters are present inside.
- He takes off his gun and balances it on a banister.
- Banister's files went to various people after his death.
- You would see them when they hung their cloths on the banister.
- Believe it or not, we used to slide down the banisters.
- The movement has an unlikely ally : a man named Joe Banister.