babysitting sentence in Hindi"babysitting" meaning in Hindi babysitting in a sentence
- We are tired of babysitting extremist thugs and guarding illegal settlements,
- Furuta's company began in 1989 as a babysitting service.
- He comes across Minnie who is babysitting two of his nephews.
- Veronica wins the babysitting job from a high-pressure teacher.
- Molly starts spending time with Danny, babysitting him for Sam.
- But the measures did not resolve the inadequate demand for babysitting.
- It gives the administration more tools to control demand for babysitting.
- Star Market is seeking to outdo its rival by introducing babysitting service.
- Child care : day care, nursery school, babysitting.
- Norma and Gloria earned 10 cents an hour for babysitting.