babinski sign sentence in Hindi"babinski sign" meaning in Hindi babinski sign in a sentence
- In the third stage, neurological examination may reveal clonus and positive Babinski sign.
- The Babinski sign can indicate upper motor neuron lesion constituting damage to the corticospinal tract.
- The phrase " negative Babinski sign " is sometimes used for the normal flexor plantar response.
- Another significant difference between Hoffmann's reflex and the Babinski sign are their mechanism of reflex.
- A positive Babinski sign is considered a pathological sign of upper motor neuron disease " except " for infants, in whom it is normal.
- The occurrence of upper motor neurone symptoms such as brisk reflexes, spasticity, or a Babinski sign would indicate a progression to ALS; the correct diagnosis is also occasionally made on autopsy.