auroras sentence in Hindi"auroras" meaning in Hindi auroras in a sentence
- Leon Jimines and La Aurora are the brands she distributes nationally.
- When I drive down Aurora, I get a few fingers.
- The handling is fine; Aurora corners well, tracks well.
- She feels she and Aurora share many of the same values.
- MacLaine feels even Aurora finds such a balance in the end.
- The colors can blend so that auroras can appear any color.
- Aurora President Mike Henning said of the district's order.
- "I wanted to feel Aurora's energy again.
- It wouldn't bother Aurora that he was her therapist.
- Coincidentally, she lives in Aurora's hometown, Houston.