auroral zone sentence in Hindi"auroral zone" meaning in Hindi auroral zone in a sentence
- A geomagnetic storm expands the auroral zone to lower latitudes.
- Radiation received also varies with geographical location ( polar, auroral zones, mid-latitudes, and equatorial regions ).
- Poker Flat lies under the auroral zone, a doughnut-shaped expanse of sky around Earth's geomagnetic pole near Thule, Greenland.
- Furthermore, these networks must have overlapping Fields-of-View that span latitudes from the polar region, through the auroral zone, to sub-auroral latitudes.
- AE index is compiled from geomagnetic disturbances at 12 geomagnetic observatories in and near the auroral zones and is recorded at 1-minute intervals.
- The AE index indicates the intensity of geomagnetic substorms except during a major geomagnetic storm when the auroral zones expand equatorward from the observatories.
- The auroral zone in the northern hemisphere passes over the upper half of Alaska and Canada, as well as northern Scandivania, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- The southern counterpart, the Aurora Australis or the Southern Lights, has features that are almost identical to the Aurora Borealis and changes simultaneously with changes in the northern auroral zone.
- In the high latitude ionosphere ( or auroral zones ), the Birkeland currents close through the region of the auroral electrojet, which flows perpendicular to the local magnetic field in the ionosphere.
- This location was chosen because it was important to carry out a sounding rocket programme in the auroral zone, and essential that ESRO equip itself with a suitable range in the northern latitudes.