aurorae sentence in Hindi"aurorae" meaning in Hindi aurorae in a sentence
- ESA announced in June 2006 the discovery of aurorae on Mars.
- Electromagnetic ( EM ) fields affect the motion of aurorae ).
- The main ovals are the dominant part of the Jovian aurorae.
- Six million people were aurorae as far south as Texas.
- During the polar night, a lot of aurorae can be observed.
- Aurorae have been observed on Jupiter and its moon Ganymede.
- Terrestrial aurorae are not improbably excited by charged particles emitted by the Sun.
- These include : aurorae as far south as Texas.
- In some circumstances, bioluminescence, aurorae, and lightning can provide some illumination.
- J . F . Heard calls St�rmer " the acknowledged authority " on aurorae.