aurignacian culture sentence in Hindi"aurignacian culture" meaning in Hindi aurignacian culture in a sentence
- Some evidence shows the spread of the Aurignacian culture.
- Nevertheless, the definitive advance of these technologies is made by the Aurignacian culture.
- The settlers brought the Aurignacian culture with them.
- The Mousterian culture is associated with Neanderthals and the Aurignacian culture is associated with modern humans.
- The Aurignacian culture ( work of Homo sapiens ) succeeds it and has the following periodization:
- By 35, 000 BC, the Aurignacian culture and its technology had extended through most of Europe.
- By 35, 000 BCE, the Aurignacian culture and its technology had extended through most of Europe.
- The 35, 000 year old humerus of a man from Goyet has been associated with the Aurignacian culture.
- They boldly link this mutation with the bearers of the Aurignacian culture who entered Europe 40, 000 years ago.
- The "'Aurignacian culture "'( or ) is an archaeological culture of the Upper Palaeolithic.