auction off sentence in Hindi"auction off" meaning in Hindi auction off in a sentence
- It also plans to use the site to auction off used equipment.
- PDVSA is scheduled to auction off three other operating contracts later today.
- The NTC will auction off a total nine frequencies to qualified bidders.
- The attempts to auction off Gandhi memorabilia generated much controversy in India.
- At the beginning of the year, the library auctions off magazine subscriptions.
- -- Auction off the state's numerous public skating rinks and golf courses.
- Dickstein's slate of directors is pledged to vote to auction off Hills.
- He has sung at rallies and offered to auction off his kisses.
- The move came after three attempts to auction off the company failed.
- The company will keep about 100 pieces and auction off the rest.