aubusson tapestry sentence in Hindi"aubusson tapestry" meaning in Hindi aubusson tapestry in a sentence
- Carpets were woven after the patterns of French Savonnerie and Aubusson tapestry.
- So the diversifications of his complex and uniformly experimental painterly oeuvre will always range from Aubusson Tapestries.
- Of particular note are the sculpted Aubusson tapestries from the 16th and 17th centuries and a canopied bed.
- An imposing Aubusson tapestry, " La Chasse du duc de Guise ", hung in front of the staircase.
- Typically, Aubusson tapestries depended on engravings as a design source or the full-scale cartoons from which the low-warp tapestry-weavers worked.
- In January 2014, the Herm�s Foundation has pledged support, for a period of three years, to the Cit?internationale of Aubusson tapestry.
- He found period furniture in Italy and France and acquired the Aubusson tapestries which still add so much to the charm of the ch�teau.
- Evron ( pop . 6, 700 ) is noted for its chapel of Notre-Dame-de-l'Epine ( 12th century ), with 13th-century wall paintings and Aubusson tapestries.
- The sunny mansion gives little hint of its murder-marred past in the ordered display of its Baccarat crystal chandeliers, Aubusson tapestries and Carrara marble mantels.
- The "'Aubusson tapestry manufacture "'of the 17th and 18th centuries managed to compete with the royal manufacture of Gobelins tapestry and the privileged position of Beauvais tapestry.