aubusson carpet sentence in Hindi"aubusson carpet" meaning in Hindi aubusson carpet in a sentence
- The Aubusson carpet motif runs through the decor with understated elegance.
- In the drawing room, overscale antique Russian armchairs rest on an enormous Napoleon III Aubusson carpet.
- She points to a long vertical scrap of an old Aubusson carpet she picked up somewhere eons ago.
- The rooms filled with antiques and Americana; a French Aubusson carpet was sent up from the New York apartment.
- The old warden's house, now a ruin overtaken by a fugitive garden, looks like an Aubusson carpet of roses and nasturtiums.
- Pinto's Napoleon III Aubusson carpet sold for $ 96, 000; it was expected to sell for $ 50, 000 to $ 70, 000.
- The garden out back is a thrilling spot, laid out in an elaborate pattern of low hedges meant to mimic Eliza Ferriday's Aubusson carpet, in miniature.
- Walking across the priceless Aubusson carpet on the glistening wood floor of the front hallway of her perfectly appointed home, she was a vision in pink and yellow designer chiffon.
- The palace consists of a total of 150 rooms, the principal of which are'Turkey'carpets, whereas the female zones would have more delicate furnishings of rosewood, Aubusson carpets and chintz soft furnishings.
- That's a far cry from the baths depicted in home magazines, where Moen estimates 98 percent feature separate tubs and showers ( not to mention enough floor space to float an Aubusson carpet ).