auburn system sentence in Hindi"auburn system" meaning in Hindi
- But the Auburn system didn't live up to that claim.
- Their boards of trustees would oversee an Auburn system and an Alabama system.
- It was expanded in 1829 and converted to operation according to the latest Auburn system ideas.
- The second characteristic of the Auburn system that was important to prison life was the community activities.
- Like its competitor Auburn system, Eastern State's regimen was premised on the inmate's potential for individual rehabilitation.
- In 1833 the city built a new House of Correction in South Boston, designed on the Auburn system ( an improvement at the time ).
- The design, based on New York's Auburn system of confinement and including a distinctive hexagonal stone tower, was the work of Providence architects Stone and Carpenter.
- In 1816, Auburn Prison ( now the Auburn Correctional Facility ) was founded as a model for the contemporary ideas about treating prisoners, known now as the Auburn system.
- Although the Auburn system was favored in the United States, Eastern State's radial floor plan and system of solitary confinement was the model for over 300 prisons worldwide.
- In order for this staff to keep order in the prison, a re-institution of the Auburn system came into play, keeping inmates quiet, obedient, and segregated.