auberge sentence in Hindi"auberge" meaning in Hindi
- In 1939, the auberge was given to the British Institute.
- Valletta still has the auberges of National Museum of Archaeology ).
- The Auberge du Soleil restaurant and resort is located in Rutherford.
- A popular restaurant in Corpeau is the Auberge du Vieux Vigneron.
- Desperate Catherine, accompanied by Margot, stays in the auberge.
- Restaurants at L'Auberge de Sedona and Enchantment Resort are elegant.
- L'Auberge in Kettering, Ohio, is one.
- One is Petite Auberge and the other is the Colonnade.
- Our stay at the Auberge du Chateau was much more than that.
- "Van Gogh's Table at the Auberge Ravoux"