au courant sentence in Hindi"au courant" meaning in Hindi au courant in a sentence
- For the Canadiens to remain economically au courant, there was no choice.
- He's not trying to impress us with how au courant he is.
- I mistakenly assumed she meant " up to date, au courant ."
- "Only a terribly au courant place would do, " writes McNally.
- Or " Is he au courant, with-it, where it's at ?"
- Lunching with a legislator from the other party is au courant.
- Author Bruce Wagner looked au courant in his bookish sports coat.
- One can hardly fault him for wishing to stay au courant.
- As opposed to trolling the mall for the trend au courant.
- He was very au courant; he took an interest in politics.