atypically sentence in Hindi"atypically" meaning in Hindi atypically in a sentence
- He atypically did what any of the other mystery writers do.
- Atypically, the Falcons won that game, 27-24.
- It was recorded ( atypically for her ) with an orchestra.
- It was also created by an account editing atypically on Wikipedia.
- It is not atypically a combination of alchemy and Christian mysticism.
- This atypically simple declaration is what Foreman is all about.
- Atypically for home improvement, Freeman stopped the process halfway.
- McEnroe atypically savored the mental load of Davis Cup as a player.
- With a few exceptions the women were atypically off form.
- At the same time, December has been atypically weak for stocks.