at intervals sentence in Hindi"at intervals" meaning in Hindi at intervals in a sentence
- The chambers in a noborigama are pierced at intervals with stoking ports.
- Some storages would have multiple faucets located at intervals along the stairway.
- It awards the prestigious Gottlieb Duttweiler Prize at intervals of several years.
- Assignments are completed throughout the course at intervals determined by the centre.
- On the western bank trenches were dug at intervals between the posts.
- Three large circular platforms at intervals along the pavement allow for rest.
- These illustrations only appear at intervals rather than on every second page.
- The cushioning had a four pointed star engraved into it at intervals.
- Ivan VI Frankopan lived in Sweden at intervals between 1420 and 1430.
- The curved ridge is exterior crowned with five kalasa finials at intervals.