assistant commandant sentence in Hindi"assistant commandant" meaning in Hindi assistant commandant in a sentence
- He served as the 31st Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- Kolesov then was on duty with the assistant commandant of Dzerzhinsk.
- He became assistant commandant of the Field Artillery School at Fort Sill.
- On 3 January 1923 he became assistant commandant of the school again.
- Captain Dinkins became the new Assistant Commandant with a promotion to Major.
- He became Assistant Commandant of the Coast Guard in 1970.
- He has served as Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps since 2016.
- Brownson returned to the Naval Academy in 1878 as Assistant Commandant of Cadets.
- In recent decades, the Assistant Commandant has frequently been a Marine aviator.
- In 1941, Zhadanov became the Assistant Commandant of the Syzransk Tank School.