asinine sentence in Hindi"asinine" meaning in Hindi
- Mason's refusal to do so is inexcusable and asinine.
- Much of the violence is without a doubt stupid and asinine.
- "It's just an asinine bill ."
- We almost had reached the halfway point, nicknamed Asinine Hill.
- Apparently, there was nothing asinine about Powell's sentiments.
- I think it's asinine to try and regulate it.
- Dare them to fail you on account of an asinine rule.
- Have you ever heard anything so asinine in your life?
- He called Duffy's position " completely asinine ."
- "Totally asinine, " general manager Ron Wolf said.