ascaris lumbricoides sentence in Hindi"ascaris lumbricoides" meaning in Hindi
- One species, " Ascaris lumbricoides ", affects humans and causes the disease ascariasis.
- Hepatolithiasis is associated with Clonorchis sinensis and Ascaris lumbricoides infestation of the liver.
- "Ascaris lumbricoides " eggs are extremely resistant to strong chemicals, desiccation, and low temperatures.
- The most abundant macroparasite in humans is the nematode " Ascaris lumbricoides " which causes an infection called ascariasis.
- He was the first to demonstrate the direct life cycle of the roundworm " Ascaris lumbricoides " by self-experimentation.
- Image showing life cycle inside and outside of the human body of one fairly typical and well described helminth : Ascaris lumbricoides
- Seventy years ago, he says, 40 per cent of American children had worms such as Ascaris lumbricoides, which grow up to 20 centimeters long.
- The first crucial step in understanding the life cycle of the roundworm " Ascaris lumbricoides " was demonstrated by Grassi in a grotesque self-experimentation.
- She continued in Bristol, gaining a PhD exploring the function of muscle in the tapeworm ( " Ascaris lumbricoides " ), under the supervision of Peter Caldwell.
- Hookworms have been linked to reduced risk of developing asthma, while " Ascaris lumbricoides " ( roundworm infection ) was associated with an " increased " risk of asthma.