asbestos gloves sentence in Hindi"asbestos gloves" meaning in Hindi asbestos gloves in a sentence
- Avoid any booth where the cook wears a welder's mask and asbestos gloves.
- Some demonstrators, wearing special asbestos gloves, hurled the burning shells back at police.
- If you play with fire without asbestos gloves long enough, you're going to get burned.
- I have to wear asbestos gloves just to touch the steering wheel of my car.
- They green-light embarrassing, exploitative, inexpensive prime-time specials that their forebears wouldn't have touched with asbestos gloves.
- The three-man crew that served the weapons was also issued asbestos gloves to use when changing the barrel.
- The machine gun crew member responsible for a hot barrel change was issued protective asbestos gloves to prevent getting burned.
- Every time I say it I feel as if I'm handling my love with asbestos gloves, antiseptically interpreting my life for the homo-impaired.
- A book to handle with asbestos gloves, but well worth the walk through fire . Lambda Award-winner Rebecca Brown called it an incredibly powerful book .
- The gunner was thus forced to come out of his prone supported firing position, retract the bipod, lay the entire weapon on the ground and don a large asbestos glove before he could even begin to handle the red-hot barrel to remove it.