appointee sentence in Hindi"appointee" meaning in Hindi
- Those rejected by the voters would be replaced by other appointees.
- Two current Fed governors are Clinton appointees : Blinder and Yellen.
- Bush emphasized that his main priority in choosing appointees is qualifications.
- Senior echelons of the United Nations are clogged with patronage appointees.
- Apparently the snoop was a Clinton political appointee who preferred anonymity.
- Political appointees usually serve about three years, as Smith has.
- Its members are presidential appointees who must be approved by Congress.
- She is under the sway of political appointees and career bureaucrats.
- Their appointees constitute the majority of the 17-member board.
- The appointee can serve until the end of the congressional term.